Whether you own a small company or a larger one, you want to make sure that you have adequate insurance coverage to help protect your investment. From company automobile coverage to liability policy to protect you against legal claims, it is important that you have the right coverage for your business. If you are searching St. Augustine for insurance coverage for you company speak with an expert on the various types that are available for you. A reliable agent will sit down with you and help you determine just how much coverage your company should have. They will work hard to find the right policy for you that will fit within your businesses’ budget.
Services Offered for Commercial Property
- Business Automobile Insurance
- Umbrella and Excess Liability to extend a policy to fit your needs.
- Builders Risk for any company under construction.
- Bonds to prove that your business is reliable and if anything should happen the company is insured to cover damages.
- Workers Compensation for any employee who is injured on the job.
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Commercial General Liability
- Crime coverage for when a crime has been committed against your business.
- Flood insurance
What You Should Know before Purchasing Business Insurance
Before you speak with an agent, you need to determine the risks and needs of your company. This will help you determine what type and how much coverage you will require. Do you need insurance that will protect you if an employee or customer is hurt while on the property? You want to make sure that you are protected in case your company should ever face a lawsuit due to an injury. What about your inventory? You will want enough coverage that if you should lose it due to a fire or other disaster to replace the items. When considering a policy take a look at the deductible you will be paying. A higher deductible will mean lower monthly rates. However, is the deductible so high that you pay out more than the insurance will cover? You do not want to put this burden on your company as it can be financially devastating. When it comes to selecting a policy think of the worst case possible. It is better to have too much coverage than not have enough to help you recover from the claim you are making.
Be the first to like.